A full packaging dataset for compliance and beyond
Our expert data team is here to help.
We can collect, sort, store and manage your packaging data to keep you prepared and compliant.
Save time. Stay compliant. Outsource to Clarity Data Services.
Full access to your data
Accessible compliance data specialists
Single source of truth providing you with data you can trust
Optimise data collection and quality
Data Collection Partnership
We will hold a full dataset on your behalf to submit to the Scheme Administrator and other relevant agencies such as HMRC. And, unlike many other data services, you will have full access to your data, upon request.
We will supply you with a full dataset or specific information free of charge at any time.
LDH (La Doria)
Our service is tailored to where you need the most help
Whatever your current position is with your packaging data, our team is on hand to support your business and create a portfolio of accessible, detailed and accurate data.
We help you to implement new processes to improve the quality of raw data and seeks new ways to make it meaningful and support your business objectives.
Through our Clarity Data Services offering, our team will work with you to ensure you’re ready for the six data submissions required by the Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) and Plastic Packaging Tax (PPT) regulations.
Supply Chain Data
We offer bespoke support based on your packaging data needs.
- Support the implementation of your internal processes to provide raw compliance data
- Provide analysis and tools to reduce compliance costs
- Request and collate details of packaging component weights of all finished goods
- Maintain an active database of all goods and packaging components
- Carry out on-site packaging assessment days for companies who need it, providing continuous due diligence for EPR, PPT and voluntary reporting such as the Plastic Pact
Data Compliance and Strategy
Our team will provide tailored service to give you the support you need.
- Calculate and submit annual compliance reports, and calculate quarterly PPT submission
- Provide detailed submission reports on data variances
- Discuss strategy for ensuring your data is prepared for reporting under EPR
- Ensure that your data is accurate, protecting yourself from unnecessary costs
- Identify opportunities to meet your sustainability targets and make measurable change
Get in touch
Whether you have questions about our Data Services or would like to have a conversation about how our services may assist your business with data for EPR or PPT, our team of experts are on-hand to answer your questions.
Please get in touch either by calling us on 0845 129 7177 or by using the form on this page.