Switching your packaging compliance scheme may seem daunting however it doesn’t need to be. With Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) taking effect this year, there is no better time to review your scheme.
Is your business ready for packaging EPR?
Why join our packaging compliance scheme?
Does your packaging compliance scheme meet the specific needs of your business? Are you receiving a personalised service from a dedicated compliance manager and feeling well informed on upcoming legislation like EPR?
Comply with Clarity members benefit from comprehensive, specialist support for the entirety of the compliance process by their Clarity compliance manager.
Partnering with Clarity Environmental for your packaging compliance will mean you have the following:
- Unlimited access to your specialist Compliance Manager
- 24 – hour EPR response assurance
- Transparent invoice assurance
- Dynamic EPR forecasting
Switching your packaging scheme could save you a significant amount of money and time. We have found countless examples of companies overpaying for years because their existing scheme has not uncovered inaccurate data.
A new scheme choice will allow for a detailed review of your packaging obligation. With the introduction of EPR for packaging in 2023, a small mistake in your obligation could have a large impact.
How can I switch packaging schemes?
Switching to Clarity is hassle free and easy to do, follow these three steps for a seamless transition to Extended Producer Responsibility for packaging:
- Send a resignation email to your current scheme before the end of their resignation deadline. For some schemes this is September and for others it’s as early as July.
- Review your packaging compliance options with Clarity’s helpful team of Compliance Managers.
- Let us do the rest. We will take care of the switch and ensure you are EPR ready.